How Our Process Works
You pay NO Up-Front Processing Fees, and our application process starts with a simple starter questionnaire over the phone, followed by a “client friendly” worksheet, which guides us in choosing the right loan option(s) for our client’s specific loan scenario and with our client’s assistance gathering the necessary documents, we can quickly process, underwrite and make a loan decision.
Since we’re marketplace commercial loan brokers who partner with numerous alternative, non-bank and private funding sources who provide financing for both simple and tough situations, we do not have specific parameters with respect to revenue, credit scores, geography, industry type, loan size, collateral or lack thereof etc. additionally, there is no CAP on loan amounts which are based upon individual scenario, credit and revenue criteria.
Here are a few other funding options available for small business owners like you.
- Bank-Term Loans; A Bank Term loan has fewer requirements than Traditional Bank an SBA lenders, and offers a fixed rate and low monthly payments In addition, there are no prepayment penalties if you decide to refinance with an SBA loan later.
- Business Line of Credit; Only pay interest on the amount of capital you borrow from your credit line.
- Invoice Financing; With invoice financing, you sell outstanding invoices to a lender, who advances you a portion (%) of the your 30/60/90 day invoice amount(s).
- Business Credit Cards; An unsecured credit card can provide the fast funds you need, while helping to build your credit scores.
- Non-Bank & Private Funding; With non-traditional bank or private funding, there's more flexibility, underwriting is less intrusive amd fundings occur more quickly. These typcally have higher interest rates and shorter terms.
Why should I apply or inquire about custom financing?
Typically, Custom & Private financing can be secured much faster than loans from Banks and the SBA.
These options may also be a great fit, if you’ve been in business for less than 2 years. Other types of financing offered can help you shore up cash flow, purchase equipment, and fund other short-term initiatives. Request a quote on our website, give us a call for more details about how you can use funds to strengthen your business.
Don’t see the answer you need?
Send us a note using the "Contact Us" tab below, email us at email@example.com or call us at (832) 640-2303