Private Money Financing
Since We’re A Marketplace Commercial Real Estate Loan Brokerage, partnering with numerous traditional banks, alternative, non-bank and private funding sources, who provide financing for both simple and rough transactions, we do not have specific parameters with respect to revenue, credit scores, geography, industry type, loan size, collateral or lack thereof etc.
Our Non-Bank and Private Money Lenders take higher risks and loan money quicker to Qualified Projects than Conventional Lenders will, at a higher rate, and shorter terms, but the project must make financial sense
If you're looking for better conforming or non-conforming or SBA Financing, Visit our Commercial Real Estate TAB On Our Website.
Our Non-Bank & Private Financing Ranges From $100K to $100 MM +
(Send Us Your Specific Scenario)
Rates, Terms & LTV/LTC: (All Property Types Considered)
- Terms will be relative to the risk of the project
Loan to Value Guidelines Below:
- Commercial Loans: LTV’ ranges from 55%-75% (Up to 80%+)
- Horizontal & Verticle Construction (CALL)
- Fix-N-Flips (CALL)
- Multi-Family Loans: LTV’ ranges from 55%-75% (Up to 80%+)
- Raw Land Loans: LTV’ range from 35%-50%+ of “As Is” Value based on recent comparables. With acquisitions, purchase price will be considered
Rates Range From: 6.00% to 15%+ (Ask About Our Interest Only Options)
Points: Range from 2 – 12 (based upon loan size, complexity and over-all risk)
Closing Costs: Paid by the Borrower(s) and/or out of the proceeds of financing
Third Party Reports i.e., appraisals, BPO’s environmental, surveys etc.: Paid by the Borrower
- Acquisitions – Seller can pay a portion of these costs ‘case by case’
- Refinances – Some costs can be paid at closing
- To Apply for Real Estate Financing, we request that a completed application, along with Identification such as a Driver License and Passport be provided.
- Upon receipt of a completed and signed application, we typically process in 5 – 72 hours.