- Purchase Equipment with "SBA Financing"
Every company needs equipment to run smoothly, effectively and proﬁtably. Whether you are manufacturing products, guiding clients, or creating information, there is always equipment to buy. From computers to copiers, coffee machines to vans or cars, the sudden need to purchase new equipment can come up at any time. You might need to upgrade an older model or buy new equipment to streamline your business and speed up production. Getting an SBA loan is a low-cost way to ﬁnance major purchases that are beyond the scope of a credit card or other type of expensive funding.
What industries are eligible?
From a hair salon to an online retailer to an accounting firm—there are many small businesses that are eligible for an SBA Loan and most industries are eligible. Industries that are excluded include gambling, lending, life insurance, religious teaching, primarily political and lobbying activities, oil wildcatting, mining, mortgage servicing, real estate development, bail bond, pawn or private clubs, among others.
What will my interest be? (Interest rates for SBA 7(a) loans are variable and depend on the loan amount)
SBA 7(a) Working Capital and Debt Consolidation / Refinance
- 6.00% (Prime Rate plus 2.75%) for loans $50,001 - $350,000
- 7.00% (Prime Rate plus 3.75%) for loans $30,000 - $50,000
- Purchase Equipment with "Working Capital Financing"
We currently assist applicants with the following Term Loans offered by our bank network partners for equipment purchases
- $10,000 to $1,000,000+ loan amounts
- Personal credit score from 640+
- 2 - 5 year repayment terms
- Fixed interest rate from 6.00%+*
- Monthly repayments
- No prepayment penalties
Bank Term loans can be the right financing option if you need funds quickly or want stable monthly payments.
*Interest rate depends on loan term, business borrower credit score, and financial profile.
- Purchase Equipment With "Alternative Financing"
We offer equipment financing & leasing for startups and established businesses nationwide. We have a variety of programs available including $1 Buyout, FMV, 10% Purchase Option and 100% Remodel Financing.
We fund when Manufacture Financing, Banks, or the SBA cannot, regardless of market conditions, and we take pride with delivering 48-hour approvals and funding within 5 – 15 business days. Rates and terms are determined based upon revenue and credit scores.
What We Offer
- Funding ranging available from $3,000 - $1,000,000+
- Personal credit score 500+
- Fixed terms from 1.15 - 1.4 x Funded Amount (Ex; $50,000 x 1.15 = $57,500 Payback)
- Approvals within 48 hours
- 3–60 months term
- 100% financing
- Fixed monthly payments
- Simple documentation
Benefits of Our Program
- Potential tax write-offs
- Build business credit
- Preserve working capital
- No large upfront costs.
- Fixed monthly payments for better cash flow management